CAD Supplemental Data
2022 Supplemental Data for ARB Hearings
The Chief Appraiser may make reference to or use as supplemental evidence the information below during Protest Hearings.
FCAD Manual for the Appraisal of:
- Business Personal Property
- Commercial Real Estate
- Dealers Special Inventory
- Open Space “Ag”
- Miscellaneous Non-Commercial Improvements
- Mobile Homes
- Multi-Family Residences
- Multi-Purpose Buildings
- Neighborhoods (Location)
- Residential Inventory
- Single Family Residences
- Freestone CAD Building Type-Class Key
You deserve to know how your property taxes are set. New laws require local governments to be more transparent when it comes to the property tax process.
- Taxpayers have a stronger voice in the process.
- More information about how tax rates are set.
- One convenient place to learn about your tax rates and send feedback to your local elected officials.